We will be competing in the 37th Istanbul Marathon on Sunday, November 15 for the benefit of the SU Scholarship Fund to help successful students in financial need.
In the 2015-2016 academic year, 64% of immatriculated students will receive scholarships. We can ensure even more students receive aid through your help.
We call for all Sabancı University community and friends to support – whether or not they compete!
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE SU SCHOLARSHIP FUND IN THE ISTANBUL MARATHON?
1) You can run the Marathon or join the Public Walk for the benefit of the SU Scholarship Fund. Click Here for Marathon Register
You can send a message to your friends, classmates, colleagues and roommates a few weeks before the event to ask for their support and donation to the SU Scholarship Fund. An example letter is here.
2) You can donate to the SU Scholarship Fund to motivate your friends who join the marathon or walk.
• 100 donations of 30 TL each pay for a student’s yearly stipend;
• 10 donations of 60 TL each pay for a student’s meals for one month;
• 7 donations of 100 TL each pay for a student’s books for the year.
(NOTE: Please check “Other” as the Donation Type and enter "Istanbul Marathon and the name of the runner" in the Details section.)
“Sabancı Üniversitesi” Branch
Branch Code: 713
Account Number: 30727
IBAN: TR87 0004 6007 1388 8000 0307 27
(NOTE: Please enter "Istanbul Marathon and the name of the runner" in the Details section.)
Free shuttles will be available from the campus on the morning of the marathon.
Please contact Zeliha Yaşar from Institutional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0216 483 93 53 to let us know about your t-shirt size and put your name down for the shuttle.